Mealer Automobile. Blatt-Soda biofuel, et al.

Why thanks for the interest Mr. Kris Kordella!
(see notes from GM’s Kris Kordella in blue below)…

I didn’t think GM would be sending over the SENIOR ENGINEERING staff to harrass and libel me just yet.
As far as Obama appointing Mr. Whitacre as new chairman and head of the the NEW GM, the actual media at one time reported on the donations to Obama’s campaign by the EX-AT&T CEO Edward Whitacre.

Mr. Kordella, since you have wholly failed General Motors in product design and as the world is witness, you have very little to stand on as far as attacking me. Since you are a real designer of real automobiles, and by suggestion, these real automobiles are viable under your new god-like leader’s vision… where are they now? … Except maybe on the chopping block awaiting their dismissal as a viable automobile?

At least Mr. Wagoner recognized the need for your department to design better vehicles and has stated so in a variety of reports and interviews. You, of all people, should realize that limiting factors of re-tooling and the UAW constraints have bound your design concepts… If  indeed, you have had any new designs in the recent years.

Or was that Saturn

first california federal routing code

?

Regardless of how you feel about me and my honest comments on AUTOMOTIVE NEWS about Edward Whitaker’s payback appointment from President Obama, I wish you success.

When Government Motors fails just like General Motors has already failed, perhaps we can put you to work at Mealer Companies, but we will need to adjust your Senior Engineering status just a bit.

JL Mealer

A SPECIAL NOTE FROM GM’s HEAD DESIGN GUY,

“TO JL, What a funny guy”
Re:  Your senseless blog to the Automotive News article on Whitacre.   Mealer Automobiles?  America’s next major automobile company??  HAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   You’re a legend in your own head.  And notice I didn’t say mind because it’s obvious you don’t have one.    Anyway I wish you ALL the worst the the world can give to such a self serving pathetic MORON.

Good riddance clown.  Sincerely, Kris K ( a real engineer of real automobiles)”

Comments

13 Responses to “” To JL, What a funny guy ” …… (a note from GM’s Senior Engineering Department)”

1. JLM on June 9th, 2009 12:33 PM

Is this what I have to look forward to?
    JL Mealer

2. JL Mealer on June 10th, 2009 9:34 PM
  3. Stephanie on June 13th, 2009 4:54 PM

First and foremost, what a very sad and upset man this must be. How very sad. Secondly, the truth will always win. Not to mention a good lawyer. So with that said, keep doing the right thing and never stoop to their level. Maybe that’s why they are in the toilet. You will be in my prayers.

4. JLM on June 13th, 2009 5:01 PM

Thank you Stephanie.
    The deal is, this is not “just Joe Blow with his opinion”.. but the Senior Engineer from GM!
    He posted this live when I had this wordpress site open for posts and it sat there for days until I added my comments.
    For all I know, the investment group I have been courting read it and dropped me simply because this “real designer” as Kris Kordella claims just threw me to the “no mind” and “non-existant” status that today’s investors are worried to tread.
    We have some seriously good ‘Disruptive Technology’ patents, we are registered as Automakers and Alternative Fuel providers, so… GM’s Sr Engineer Kris Kordella has seriously libeled me and my company.

5. Christine on June 13th, 2009 7:54 PM

WOW is someone Jealous of Mealer Companys CEO I Love it you got under his skin Only the best will Survive and Mealer is all about whats best for the consumer and our planet its going to be the new wave of the Future and that moron is just hateful I see Mealer Companys going far I think you are brilliant and you think outside of the box unlike kris K who will soon be living in a box..

6. Shelly on June 13th, 2009 8:25 PM

What a jerk! But fascinating that someone “so important” would give you the time of day and yet imply that you’ve got nothing. It sounds like you’ve got a great plan and they don’t want anyone sharing their spotlight. And that’s just my humble opinion. It seems to me that any plan that can help the environment should be taken very seriously. For him to talk to you like he’s some high school bully is ridiculous.

7. Jennifer on June 15th, 2009 9:49 AM

Imagine working for GM and being able to pretend, with a straight face, that you’ve been successful. They’re currently a charity case, and as hardworking as their employees may be, they’re currently charity cases, too. It’s not out of love for their crappy vehicles that they’ve been given crutches, but concern for their employees.
    Well, when the NYSE finds the symbol “GM” unfit to continue to be listed, they’ve officially failed. Wait, did that happen already? Yes, yes, it did. The nerve to call someone else a clown.

8. JLM on June 15th, 2009 4:44 PM

Finally,
    GM Sr. Engineer Kris Kordella allowed this final comment and we can mend fences. By the way, my “attack of GM” was comments on autonews.com regarding the Obama administration’s payback appointment of Ed Whitaker to a chairman position. Anyhow.. We are good to go and I wish GM and Mr. Kordella luck in all aspects.
    JL Mealer
    ………………………………………….
    “Dear Mr. Mealer,
    Obviously you can see how I might get upset after your blog in the Automotive News. It was quite an attack on people like me who work in the trenches for this company every day and hope to continue to have a job once we get (hopefully) through all this bankruptcy. As you know, if things do not work out for GM, I will lose most of my pension, all medical benefits and on, and on. Basically a financial Armageddon for me and hundreds of my friends and family members that have relied on GM for the last 60 plus years. Not to mention the tens of thousands who’ve already lost their jobs.
    Needless to say you know that Detroit and it’s suburbs, and for that matter all of Michigan, Ohio, Indiana and other Mid West states have been beaten up so badly in the press, by Congress, by most Americans that feel they’re not affected by this automotive crisis, that we’ve developed thin skin. However, the bottom line is I shouldn’t have resorted to the “knucklehead” name calling in my blog and inferring your auto company isn’t legit, because I’m sure it is.
    Please consider this my apology for the aforementioned actions. Additionally, I wish you and your company great success in the future as any company that can help the United States get more GREEN is a noble company and should be commended for their work. Wishing you the best of luck in the future,

Kris J. Kordella “

9. Stephanie on June 15th, 2009 5:22 PM

Hmmmm, well isn’t that interesting. 1) I can see how someone might lash out if they were in his position. Of course he would lash out because he saw you have a future and pretty much knows he does not. I do wish him luck as well, because at this point that is what he will need.
    2) Although I understand (as my mother just lost her job of 37 years and has lost everything-she works for the school district. Same one for all those years) Mr. Kordella should have lashed out at the correct people and maybe he could have taken constructive action and gotten some good results.
    But alas, we are all still on planet earth, still human and FULL of emotion. I wish all of GM’s employees the best of luck in the future. As far as that goes, everyone that has lost their jobs, the same.
    Here’s to Mealer!
    Looking forward to final product.

10. Rod Glaze on September 6th, 2009 10:09 PM

Oddly enough watching the Tucker movie once again, has brought me to this website. I have much to say about alot…..and alot to do about little. I am in favor of any or all who can absolutley pull the rug out from underneath the beauracratic shamble that has been created through the reduction of prersonal freedom. Return freedom to the indvidual, of choice, work, love, and lust and we have entrepenuers who hire better then the best, to prove the best still exist. Good Luck Mr. Mealer….I shall follow until someone is in the way then I shall seek to guide, until I am asked to lead, at which time I shall once again learn to follow. Look forward to personal contact, and knowing nothing wish to be your “Abe Kratz” Sincerely Rod

11. JLM on September 7th, 2009 9:28 PM

Thank you Rod.
    I am open to all advice on pushing this funding issue to completion.

12. Troy Shelhart on September 20th, 2009 3:03 AM

Sure sounds like a pipe dream to me, but then again thats what they said about putting a man on the moon. I will follow this story now that I know about it, and wish you the best of luck!

13. JLM on May 11th, 2011 11:46 AM

Okay…. So my attempt to play off GM’s -via their employee Kordella- attack is being used against me as if I accepted his private admission/apology which I posted here as IF he really aopolized and as IF I could really accept it when it was a corporate apology I needed to save my prospective investors.

This legal system is being twisted by very, very evil men and women.

I am still pushing to save the US economt however… FOR FREE, but the AZ Gov needs you to call her (noted below).

I HAVE sent the MEALER ECONOMIC PLAN re:
    CREATING JOBS, BRINGING BUSINESS to AZ and so much more.The AZ Governor should be reviewing it!

Please, email/phone AZ Gov Brewer ask about using “Mealer Plan” THATS IT.

Call 602 542-4331 Or email her office http://azgovernor.gov/contact.asp or

Don Cardon Of 602-771-1160 commerce@azcommerce.com or AZ Sec of State Ken Bennett at http://www.azsos.gov/info/contacts.htm

Please, Help Put me to work, putting others to work with Mfg jobs and new amusement parks in Arizona… other states will follow our lead!